1.5

Attached are some of the communications - ph calls:

Sent Today 9/29/2016: Ken you are a liar full of one excuse after another. To make an accusation at me in all this is ridiculous and "almost" comical not to mention the fact u actually were trying to justify it by saying I said I knew all this w/UPS cuz I tracked it w/tracking # & told u so!!!! This is nothing but LIES & u trying to cover your mistakes! I never even had a tracking # until this afternoon when I called Nikon support after trying to find out delivery time. I spoke w/u and YOU STATED that The UPS was late to ur company's location earlier this week & Nikon did not get my item shipped out as promised on Tuesday and it was going out next day on wed to be rec'd w/next day delivery for Thursday! U have done nothing but lie about everything w/my account here & throw out misinformation! One week everythg is done to the next week u don't know y these 2 items were not shipped out! Then 1 Call last week "everythg was completed & scheduled for delivery Thurs.! Then one call & email stated that the camera and lenses is completed flash is not! Even on the 20th of sept I was told I would rec equipment by the end of the week no later than sept 23/24th!!!! It is in WRITING! Then u state only recently for the 1st time that the lens was now waiting on parts and flash & camera done! I expressed our situation and next day sir YOU STATED WAS APPROVED, in fact it was approved over 7 days ago and yet even today u throw out excuses and insinuate I said I was aware UPS woukd not deliver thurs when that statement WAS FALSE!! This is BS Ken and I believe now you r no longer providing adequate customer service but in fact are playing games w/us because u unjustly have a personal issue w/our myself and my co. I don't thk I have ever rec'd such inadequate customer service & support w/a company before! I seriously regret ever leaving Olympus if only for their Excellent support! . This sadly now has been going on OVER 1 month! It's ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

Now, per our conversation this week: 1st on Monday where YOU stated equipment would Be Rec! To Wed's conversation where we were yet again calling at 4:30 on wed as to where the whereabouts of my equipment was! Now in recent ph conversations YOU stated UPS arrived late to the Nikon facility WHICH you promised it would be shipped out next day ! My camera & flash was going out for next day delivery and now You Ken throw out some bs that I said UPS was running late & would go out for delivery on THURSDAY!!!! To even suggest or state I said what u claimed is yet again ur Dept & yourself are trying to pass blame to me when I DID NOT EVEN HAVE A TRACKING # To make such a statement or claim!!!! U SAID UPS WAS DELIVERING NEXT DAY AIR during our last conversation AND camera/flash WOULD BE REC'd on THURSDAY! Now ur acting like this is my fault and I supposedly told u UPS had issues. I have never been lied to so many times w/a company as I have been by Nikons support and YOU! ! This is ridiculous and Your actions have affected my clients now forcing me to rent equipment TODAY that will be very costly!

***. PLZ NOTE ON SEPT 20th IT was STATED to me in writing THAT MY ITEMS were being shipped & WOULD BE REC'd by THE END OF THE WEEK WHICH FRI was the 23rd!!!!! Today is the 29th & still NOTHING! Except a lot of excuses!

I am appalled by the statements and actions by you & your department! I do expect the costs for repair of my flash be credited or all our troubles!

Mrs. Cornetet

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2016, at 5:12 PM, Nikon Inc. Technical Support wrote:

Image

Thank you for contacting Nikon Customer Support.

Please do not reply to this email, as we will not receive your response.

If you need to update your Question with additional information, please click the link below.

Click here to update your Question.

Subject

Shipping - 6769267/ 6769269/ 6769274 - Service

Response (09/28/2016 05:12 PM)

Hello Ms. Cornetet

Thank you for your patience in this matter I have been following this order and the lenses is still in the shop as you know and your other products have been shipped back to you. We do not and would not have guarantee a delivery date because we ship with a third party shipper and still your product are already out for delivery.

Nikon Supervisor

Response (09/26/2016 03:09 PM)

Dear Ms. Cornetet,

Thank you for calling Nikon. It was a pleasure speaking with you today. As we discussed, with your event Thursday the best course looks like overnighting the D610 and speedlight, which are finished back to you tomorrow so you should have them Wednesday. I will stay on top of this and update you as soon as I get a response from service which likely won't happen until tomorrow.

Kind Regards,

Frank

Nikon Tech Support

Response (09/26/2016 10:26 AM)

Hello Mr. Cornetet

Just to update you on your service, the parts for your product came in and it is currently in the shop being repaired. We have also put a rush on the service so you should be receiving it back from service shortly. Please if you have any question give me a call at 1-800-645-6687 (1-800-NIKONUS). Also I will continue to follow the order and send you update as I do.

Nikon Supervisor

Customer (09/23/2016 10:51 AM)

To whom it may concern,

I have again checked on my account and email to only find that there is still no tracking numbers issued on any of my item sent to Nikon several weeks ago. I have called numerous times to only recently be told that the units have ALL in fact been completed and there is no understanding as to why it has not been mailed out. He also stated he would be aggressively pursuing the matter and having all my equipment sent out not only quickly but through a one to two day delivery, which ever one he could get approved. I was told via email that on the 14th the camera and lens had been completed and all the parts for the flash was received on the 14th and everything should be done promptly. Now it is Sept 23rd, almost a month from the date when I first began this very issue, and still no camera, flash or lens and no tracking numbers or emails or phone calls as promised. PLEASE, this is becoming a critical issue for me. I realize I am in need of purchasing a 2nd camera for my charity portrait program, & am saving for a D800 or D810, but until that time arrives, I need my equipment in a timely manner and I need to know that what I am being told is fact and that my equipment will be serviced in a reasonable amount of time. When someone from your company states the items "Have been" not only serviced but repaired and completed for several days and yet the equipment is never shipped out brings me to question "What is going on please." I have even been told there was an invoice that was submitted yet 3 weeks ago everything was not only paid but for in full but it was immediately processed through our credit account. Again, PLEASE look into this matter for me. Many of my clients are fighting with terminal illnesses and I would hate that a family would miss out on some treasured moments of their loved one only because Nikon could not get my equipment shipped out properly because of all the lack of communications, or misinformation being documented into my case file. Again, it is imperative that everything is working 100% and it is equally imperative that I am able to receive my products in a timely manner. I do understand parts were needed for the flash, what I don't understand was the fact that on Sept. 14th your support team informed me that the camera and lens were shipped out for two day delivery & the flash would follow once it was repaired. Of course I never received a delivery which then made me alarmed that it was left at the front studio door to be taken. Thankfully this was not the case, but I do appreciate anyone looking into this matter quickly and contact me as to the whereabouts of my equipment. You may reach me at 513-349-3532 any time today.

Response (09/20/2016 10:47 AM)

Hello Ms. Cornetet

Thank you for your patience, your equipment will be completed today and should be shipped back to you by the end of week. If you have any further question please contact me by email or call at 1-800-645-6687 (1-800-NIKONUS).

Nikon Supervisor

Response (09/19/2016 06:16 PM)

Hello Ms. Cornetet

Thank you for your patience in this matter, I so see all three of your service order numbers 6769267,6769274 & 6769269. They will all ship together as soon as the lenses is completed in the shop. I will get an eta for the completion of the service and update you in 24-48 hours.

Nikon Supervisor

Response (09/07/2016 12:11 PM)

Ms. Cornetet,

Thank you for awaiting my update!

As per your D610, we were able to update the firmware for you.

We are expecting the parts for your SB-900 to arrive by today. The repair should then take about 7-10 business days. Should there be any other questions or concerns, feel free to call or email us.

Please Click the "Update My Question" link on the Email to respond. For any other questions please contact us via Email or 1-800-645-6687.

Ashley

Nikon Tech Support

Response (09/07/2016 11:04 AM)

Hello Ms. Cornetet,

Thank you for contacting Nikon.

It was a pleasure assisting you with service order numbers 6769267 & 6769274. Per our conversation, please allow me 1-2 business days to provide you with an update regarding the parts needed to repair your SB-900 and the firmware of your D610. Should there be any other questions or concerns, feel free to call or email us.

Ashley

Nikon Tech Support

Response (08/24/2016 04:49 PM)

Hello Ms. Cornetet,

Thank you for contacting Nikon.

I understand that you were calling in regard to your estimates for your SB-900 and D610 that was in service. I was glad to take your payment for the SB-900 speedlight, so that we can proceed on the repairs on your equipment. As per our conversation, I have updated the order for your D610 as a complimentary repair, so there is no charge to you. Below I have included a confirmation for your records. If there is any additional questions or concerns, feel free to call or email us.

Confirmation

Authorization Code: 01593B

Approval Date and time: 08/24/2016 at 16:37:18 EST

Total Amount: $96.99

Clifton W.

Nikon Supervisor

Response (08/05/2016 02:25 PM)

Hello Miss Cornetet,

Thank you for calling Nikon. I am sorry to hear that your speedlight is not functioning properly. Please send your speedlight to the following address:

Nikon Inc. Photo & Digital Service

1300 Walt Whitman Road

Melville, NY 11747

Additionally, please be sure to include a packing slip within the package including the following information: your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, product name & serial number, and description of the problem.

If you have any additional questions please give us a call back at 1-800-Nikon-US, or respond to this email by clicking the "Click here to update your Question" link above this message.

Kindest Regards,

Miranda

Nikon Customer Support

Response (08/03/2016 09:52 AM)

Hi Ms Cornetet,

Thank you for contacting Nikon.

The wide-angle adapter option, I have found, shows in metadata when the the wide-angle screen is flipped down over the flash. This also diffuses the light taking away from the brightness of the speedlight.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know!

Thank you for choosing Nikon!

James W.

Customer (08/02/2016 10:32 AM)

I have no adapter on this flash …. this is very odd. Again, I am using the NIKON SB900 and I am using the lens that came with it so to be as accurate as possible. It is the Nikon 24-85 f4.5 ED G lens. Again this is lens that came with the camera kit. I am extremely confused of the wide angle flash adapter that you are reading or picking up???? I wish I had a wide angle lens but I do not at this time nor do I have any adapters to add to this flash. Hope this helps you more. I need to get

this resolved asap as I have some upcoming jobs that I already have postponed once.

Patti

Sent from

Mail for Windows 10

Response (08/02/2016 10:02 AM)

Hi Ms Cornetet,

Thank you for contacting Nikon.

I see you are using a wide-angle flash adapter. Is this a Nikon product?The only wide-angle flash adapter I was able to find is for the DL 18-50mm camera.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know!

Thank you for choosing Nikon!

James W.

Customer (07/29/2016 08:22 PM)

I need either Troublshooting or Service and Repair Please.

If you look in my file there should be information re: this issue. Dominique J. sent me an email and I have been unsuccessful w/responding to what she wants, which is forwarding a group of photographs taken with and w/o flash on my Nikon 610 using the SB900. Hopefully this works. I am going to attach a group of photographs and title of each are self explanatory. Please contact me at

home #513-734-7299 or 513-349-3532 Basically you will see, w/nothing changed prior to this issue beginning. Each photo with the Speedlight that is taken indoors is Awful where just a couple days ago if using the exact same settings my photos were excellen. I even did this test trying Manuel, Auto, etc. & I get the same results as you see below. Going outside on BRIGHT day the photos w and w/o speedlight is close to the same quality and you can't hardly see a difference. BUT INSIDE is a different story. If I use the Nikon's 610 built in flash the photos are exactly what they should be and I should get using the Nikon Speedlight. However w/the speedlight the photos become dark, unfocused at times, and just plain horrible shot, even when facing the flash directly to center! Please help me to figure out what happened in less than 24 hours. I have many shoots and depend on the flash. Thank you for any help and suggestions you have to offer.

I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the lack of support on this issue. PLEASE I NEED ASSISTANCE ASAP. Thank you so very, very, very, much.

Patti Cornetet

Thanks for using Nikon products!

Nikon Inc. (USA) Support / Service

Any use, dissemination, distribution, posting on Internet bulletin boards, disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any information contained herein by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this E-mail without reading or saving in any manner.

[---001:009176:11472---]

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). pcornetet is overall dissatisfied with Nikon. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nikon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nikon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nikon?

Comments