2.0

I have been shooting Nikon professionally for 35 years.I bought the D5 immediately only to find that the 70-200mm f/2.8 ED VR II doesn’t work on it.

The lens works on every camera I am shooting now: D3, D4, 800, 800E and the 810A. I have never had a problem with the lens. I sent it to Nikon and they said I would have to pay $400 because the lens was out of warranty… it’s 5 1/2 old. She told me that Nikon Tech said is it was "misaligned"!

I have never had a “misaligned” lens in 35 years. Nor have I had any problems with Nikon equipment that I didn’t create.

It turns out service is not in charge of customer relations and cannot, according to the supervisor, authorize free repair, even when it is clearly a Nikon problem.

This is a classic “head in the sand” stance.I finally gave up and sent it back today.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nikon camera lens af-s 70-200. Nikon needs to "fix misalignment due to manufacturing that i only became aware of due to compatibility issues with d5" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nikon camera lens af-s 70-200 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nikon.

Had an Experience with Nikon?

Comments